24 Mar City of Glens Falls Issues Press Release
Posted at 08:55h in News
City of Glens Falls Coronavirus Response Update
- Glens Falls City Hall is closed to the public but all departments are working on a limited basis. In emergency situations, the police and fire departments may be reached by dialing 911.
- The Common Council will still meet Tuesday, March 24, beginning with a public hearing at 7:20 p.m. regarding the city’s Community Development H.U.D. Grant program and a 7:25 p.m. public hearing regarding a proposed revision to the City Code regarding Building Code Administration.
- Out of an abundance of caution, and in an effort to maintain physical distancing, the general public won’t be permitted to attend the meeting in person. However the meeting will be broadcast on YouTube at this link:
Anyone wishing to comment during the public hearing or during the regular “public coment” period of the meeting may do so via telephone by calling: 518-761-3805
- All payments to the City should be mailed to: City of Glens Falls, 42 Ridge Street, Glens Falls, NY 12801.
- All City Court business may be addressed by calling the court at 518 480-6365.
- All lawn waste bag pick-up has been suspended until further notice.
- All City recreation programs, including registration for Summer Kids Club Day Camp, are suspended until further notice.